When choosing the best trampoline for kid to enjoy the fun, you just have to decide the size, safety and cost. Trampolines are popular exercise for children but nowadays, adults begin to realize the benefits of health which trampolines bring. Joy during trampoline exercise is wonderful.
Evaluate the cost as well as quality of trampoline
When you are going to buy a trampoline, costs almost always reflect quality; you are paying for the best design and the materials. In addition, we also attached the best service for you. A high quality trampoline will be used for a long time and we believe that you have used the amount of money and the value of it correctly. That is: Frames and springs rust, ease of assembly, Heavy-Duty PVC-Coated Polyester and so on.
Start a new day and feel happy on trampoline with countless benefits that it brings
According to a failure analysis company, when doing research on the relative risk of the daily sports activities during the childhood, it has been proven that injuries happening in the center of trampoline’s surface are more than jumping from trampoline to the ground. Risk of riding a bike is as three times as risk of using trampolines. Derek Hanson – former head coach of acrobatic team – University of Calgary believed trampoline is good for children. But he also said before buying trampoline, it is the best for parents to participate a course of how to use trampoline safely. Children get injured by trampoline largely due to movements beyond their capabilities or too many people on trampolines.
Some notices when using trampoline:
- Adequate clearance must be available before you assemble your trampoline, at least 6 meters overhead and 3 meters surrounding trampoline.
- Do not jump continuously for long periods
- Master the acrobatic skills.
If used correctly and properly, trampoline provides your family great entertainment. Please follow all safety precautions that Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends. Some tips that make trampolines safe for children are:
- Always supervise children when using the trampoline
- Allow only one person on the trampoline at a time
- Children under 6 years old should not use a trampoline at the full size
- Do not allow children to perform cartwheels in the air
- Do not allow using the trampoline only with covers springs, hooks, and frame and without buffering
- Trampoline with safety enclosure can prevent injury due to falling out of a trampoline.
- Trampoline MUST be set up on level grassed area only. Trampoline MUST NOT be assembled on concrete or any other hard surfaces!
- Never jump off a trampoline, always have to climb.
- Keep bouncing low and under control. Rebound in the center of trampoline’s surface.
- Respect the maximum weight limits. Avoid jumping for long periods of time and when you are tired or breathless. Don’t bounce when you are pregnant or have circulatory disease.
- You shouldn’t wear jewelry while jumping and should leave sharp objects from your pockets.
- Do not use the trampoline under the influence of alcohol as well as any medicine.